We offer a variety of payment methods through our familiar and trusted PayFast payment gateway interface. We process MasterCard and Visa credit cards, Instant EFT (with South Africa's four biggest banks), Masterpass, and credit facility Mobicred.
- Instant EFT enables buyers to make payments with traditional internet banking with South Africa's four biggest banks.
- The electronic funds transfer (EFT) gets verified instantly. No two-day waiting period, no proof of payment required and no disclosing of financial information.
- You can follow the same steps as for online banking
- Please note: it is not possible to carry out a transfer from your bank directly to Skins Cosmetics South Africa yourself.
CREDIT & CHEQUE CARDS
- Credit cards are well known and a de facto online payment method the world round.
- We process local and international credit cards and cheque cards, with a variety of fraud protection mechanisms in place to protect customers.
- Your data will not be shared with third parties.
- For more information on payment by credit card, please see security and privacy.
ATM DEBIT CARDS (via PayD)
- PayD allows you to pay using your debit card.
- You enter your debit card and mobile phone number and then authenticate the transaction on your phone.
- The system works with devices on the Vodacom or MTN network and with debit cards issued by Absa, Nedbank and Standard Bank.
- Masterpass is a simple, convenient, trusted digital wallet from MasterCard for faster, safer shopping at online merchants.
- A digital wallet makes online shopping safer and easy by storing payment information in one secure place.
SAMPLE SERVICE VOUCHER
- You can use a maximum of one (1) Sample Service voucher per product. This voucher can only be exchanged when purchasing a complete product (not with Sample Service).
- The Sample Service voucher is valid until one (1) year after it was issued and can be exchanged at the Skins Cosmetics South Africa store in Sandton City, Johannesburg.
- No cash is returned if the price of your purchase is lower than the amount stated on the voucher.
- All prices of the products that are purchased through Skins.co.za are inclusive of VAT.
- Skins Cosmetics South Africa always strives to publish the correct price for each product on our webshop. In the unlikely event that the price of your order is listed incorrectly or changes are made before we accept your order, we will contact you and ask you to confirm that you wish to proceed at the corrected or amended price.
- No rights can be derived from unintentionally incorrect pricing on product collection pages or product detail pages.
- Skins Cosmetics South Africa uses the order date as the purchase date on the bank statement of your credit card.
- Skins Cosmetics South Africa randomly checks orders with high invoice amounts; this way, we can continue to guarantee the security of your payment and prevent misuse or fraud.