Skins Cosmetics South Africa is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of the users of skins.syncrony.com (the "Website").
Skins Cosmetics South Africa has high integrity and therefore treats your personal data with the utmost care and respect. Our systems are designed in such a way that your information is only insightful to the parties involved in your order, and will only be used if necessary for proper care of your order.
Personal Data Collection
- information you have given us (e.g. your first name, last name, email address, country, company, telephone number, etc.) by filling in contact forms on the Website, or otherwise;
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other devices to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including: your visit information; page response times; download errors; length of visits to pages of the Website; and
- any other information relating to you collected or generated or in respect of your use of or visits to the Website.
Intended Use of Personal Data
- Personal Data will be used primarily to communicate directly with you on submitted queries through contact forms, and where applicable, in terms of opt-in services, like newsletters, to provide you with personalised communication and to market Skins Cosmetics South Africa products and services. Any opt-in communications will include opt-out options to cancel such subscriptions.
- Your Personal Data may be transferred to third parties who act for or on our behalf, for further processing in accordance with the purpose(s) for which the Personal Data was originally collected or administered. We may share Personal Data with:
- government bodies or authorities if required to do so to comply with law, or to assist with law enforcement, or to protect our property and other rights; or
- agencies who help organise statistics about the Website traffic, demographics and other commercial information.
- All third parties will only use Personal Data for the agreed purposes, honouring confidentiality agreements, and shall not sell or use your Personal Data to further third parties, unless acting for or on our behalf.
- The Website includes various links which may direct you to the external websites of referenced websites, which are not owned or controlled by Skins Cosmetics South Africa. These external websites will be governed by their own privacy policies, and therefore Skins Cosmetics South Africa accepts no responsibility or liability for their use.
- If you sign up for our newsletter, we will use your email address to share interesting new features within our collection, developments in our service package and special events. If you are not interested in these matters, you can simply unsubscribe through the link at the bottom of the email newsletter.
- To write a review, it is necessary to log in to the webshop with your personal information.
- When you post a review, you can indicate whether you want to use your real name here or that you use a pseudonym (alias or nickname).
Change Personal Information
- By logging in, you can view and edit your personal information. It is also possible to send an email with requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to provide your change requests via the contact form.
Right of Access
- Your Personal Data will be protected and kept accurate, to the limits of our abilities, for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Skins Cosmetics South Africa assumes responsibility for the security of your personal information through a firewall (resulting in unauthorized access to data) and certificates (for encrypting data traffic between your computer and Skins Cosmetics South Africa).
- We take reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data, however, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
- Once we have received your information, we will use reasonable security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
- Internally, your information is only reviewed by persons responsible for the correct processing of your order.
- We provide a safe environment for shopping and paying. For payments, we work with a reputable provider (PayFast) and for security with a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection, which sends all privacy sensitive data encrypted (secure).